Weather woes? Perhaps…

2015 – Status Report #1

The forecast for this year’s Moonlight in Paradise is providing a bit of a challenge. It is far too early to make a decision on whether to proceed on Saturday or postpone until Sunday. So at this point in time it is “business as usual” and we are a go for Saturday evening.

If a postponement is necessary, we will post an announcement here as soon as that decision is made… which could even be sometime Saturday afternoon depending on how decisive the forecasts are.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s